Children & Pet PolicyWe love children and pets! However, our spa likes to keep clients visits as relaxing as possible. Keeping that as our focus; we do not allow children or pets in the spa during your appointment. This policy is also for the safety of your children/pets and our estheticians/clients, as you or they are not able to attend to your children or pets during the appointment. If you need to bring your child or pet in for your appointment please make your esthetician is aware before your scheduled time, so we can try to accommodate you.
Cancellation & Late PolicyIf you need to cancel your appointment please do so more than 24 hours before your scheduled appointment time. If you cancel with less than 24 hours notice you may be subject to a 50% service charge. If we do not hear from you and you do not show up for your scheduled appointment you will be charged 100% of your service booked. If you are late to your appointment, we cannot guarantee you will receive your full service. We will, however, do as much of the service as we can.
Can I get sugared on Retin A or Accutane?Unfortunately no. If you are using Retin-A, or any other topical cream for acne on your face please discontinue use at least 5 days prior to your facial sugaring appointment. If you are on Accutane or have been on Accutane in the last six months we cannot sugar you at all. It is not recommended to have any areas sugared or waxed when on Accutane as the drug shuts off all of your oil glands which can cause SEVERE lifting of the skin that could damage and scar the tissue. You will need to be Accutane free for 1 year (6 months with a doctors note) prior to receiving any body sugaring hair removal.
How long should my hair be?Although we can remove hair that is 1/16th of an inch the ideal length for your hair is the length of a grain of rice (just shy of 1/4in). If your hair is too short we may not be able to get all the hair during your service. If the hair is much longer we suggest you leave it long and let us trim it during your service so we are sure it is not too short which would not leave you as smooth as can be.
Before care?Do not exfoliate 24 hours prior to your appointment as sugaring hair removal will exfoliate your skin beautifully during your service. Avoid using oils or moisturizing creams, if possible, the day of your appointment.
After care?For 24 hours after your service please avoid hot tubs, swimming, exercising, or anything that could create friction or sweat production as this can create irritation and breakouts on your sugared area. Please avoid touching the freshly sugared area as this could also leave your skin with irritation and breakouts. For best results please be sure to re-book your next appointment according to the recommendations of your esthetician.
How long does sugaring last?Be aware that individual results vary. There are three separate cycles of hair growth, which means that the hair your esthetician pulls out during your service will take 28 days to grow back, as a new fine hair, but you may notice a few hairs that come in prior to the 28 days. These are the next cycle of hair growth that we will get during your next service. Once you have been in at least 3 times for the same service you will enjoy smoother skin for a longer period of time. But, on average, face and underarms stay hair free for 2-3 weeks. Arms, legs, bikinis, backs and anything else below the heart will stay hair free for 4-5 weeks.
Can I get sugared if I am under 18 years of age?Yes you can! However, you must have a parent/guardian with you to sign a consent form. Please Note....if you are receiving any type of bikini service your parent/guardian needs to remain at the spa until the end of the service.
How often should I get fills?Although everyone’s experience will differ based on day to day activities regular touch ups are needed to fill in any lashes that you have lost. We recommend every 2 to 3 weeks. The majority of your extensions will last the length of the growth cycle of your natural lashes. If you wait too long too many of your natural lashes and extensions will fall out and you will require a full set. Your natural eyelashes fall out approximately every 30-45 days due to the natural growth cycle and are replaced with the growth of a new eyelash. Other factors such as exposure to steam or touching your lashes a lot may cause the extensions to fall out sooner.
Can I apply mascara to Eyelash Extensions?We do not recommend it and mascara is not really required since the extensions actually give the illusion of wearing mascara but you can. It must however only be water based mascara DO NOT USE OIL-BASED OR WATER-PROOF MASCARA. Waterproof mascara or any type of oil based mascara can dissolve the adhesive and shorten the life span of your eyelash extensions causing them to fall out sooner. Care also needs to be taken in washing off the mascara. Only use a water based eye makeup remover!
Can I swim, shower, exercise, or visit a spa while wearing Eyelash Extensions?Yes. The adhesive we use is waterproof and allows you to shower, swim, exercise etc.(just avoid doing so for the first 24-48 hours.
How do I take care of my new Eyelash Extensions?The First 24-48 hours:
• Keep them dry: avoid showering, swimming, steam-so no spasm saunas, hot tubs, hot yoga as steam will affect the adhesive from bonding properly.
• Do not apply eye makeup.After the First 24 hours:
• You can now swim, shower, and exercise as usual but avoid excessive exposure to heat or steam ie: firect contact with hot air form a blow dryer as it will distort the lashes.
• Avoid all oil-based eye care products or oil-based eye makeup removers which will weaken the adhesive bond.
• Do not rub, perm tint or curl your lashes before or after lash extensions.
• Do not rub your eyes or lashes when washing your face-clean around the eye and the lashes themselves gently with a microfiber/lint free brush with and oil-free cleanser.
• Do not pull on your lash extensions, as you could pull out your natural lash with it and/or transfer natural oils and germs from your hands to them.
• Do not use mascara on your lashes.
• Do not use a waxy, greasy, or oil based eyeliner or eye shadow at any point as this compromises the adhesive and will result in premature lash extension loss.
• Do not attempt to remove the extensions on your own.
• Do not cut your extension. You risk cutting your own lashes and altering the natural appearance of the lash extensions.
• Brush your lashes in the morning and at night with a clean mascara wand(spoolie).Be sure to inform your esthetician when receiving any sort of facial treatment that you have extensions and to take extra care to keep any oil based, polypropylene glycol products, hydroxyl treatment, and/or other acidic substances away from the lashes.